A well-preserved Heer Flak/Artillery EM/NCO’s visor cap
where he would be treated for the next four weeks
both of which were stationed at Devonport
Instituted May 1 1944 by Francisco Franco
the obverse with a leftward-facing profile of Friedrich August circumscribed by name and title
Canada, CEF. A 255th Infantry Battalion "Queen's Own Rifles" Cap Badge Auction A well-preserved Heer Flak/Artillery EM/NCO’sIn pickled brass, unmarked, measuring 42. 5 mm (w) x 50. 8 mm (h), both lugs intact, very light contact, near extremely fine. Footnote: The Battalion was raised in Central Ontario with mobilization headquarters at Toronto under the authority of G. O. 48, May 1, 1917. The Battalion sailed from Halifax, Nova Scotia aboard the S. S. Olympic, on June 2, 1917 under the command of Lieutenant Colonel G. C. Royce with a strength of 13 officers and 284 other