Olympic Village letterhead in five-colours
inscribed "THEY DID NOT PASS" above and "1917-1918" below
A 20th Anniversary of the Battle of Langemarck Badge - 1914-1934 - Bronze gilt on die-stamped metal
the Prussian House Order of Hohenzollern
maker marked with tag for Roman Tavast
Canada, Cef. A 155Th Infantry Battalion "Quinte Battalion" Cap Badge, C.1915 Hold Olympic Village letterhead in five-coloursIn pickled copper, voided, measuring 42. 5 mm (w) x 44. 2 mm (h), both lugs intact, very light contact, near extremely fine. Footnote: The Battalion was raised in the counties of Hastings and Prince Edward, Ontario with mobilization headquarters at Barriefield under the authority of G. O. 151, December 22, 1915. The Battalion sailed October 18, 1916 under the command of Lieutenant Colonel M. K. Adams with a strength of 29 officers and 826 other ranks.